The Black and The Red Dragons
Usando Pontos de Destino
Pontos de destino não gasto para comprar Qualidades ou ganhos em jogo, podem ser usados durante o jogo:
O ponto gasto assim volta na próxima sessão.
- Gain +1B. This die can exceed the normal limits on bonus dice.
- Convert one bonus die into a test die.
- Remove –1D.
- Bestow –1D on opponent.
- Take an extra Lesser Action.
- Ignore Armor Penalty for one round.
- Improve or worsen another character’s disposition by one step.
- Negate another character’s use of a spent Destiny Point.
- Add a minor detail to a scene, a useful but small element that can move the story along.
- Activate environmental quality.
- Ignore environmental quality.
Burning Destiny Points
When spending a Destiny Point is not enough, you can always burn a Destiny Point for a much greater effect. Burning a Destiny Point permanently reduces the number of Destiny Points you have.
- Convert all bonus dice into test dice.
- Add +5 to your test result.
- Automatically succeed on one test as if you had rolled the Difficulty exactly.
- Remove all damage and injuries (though not wounds).
- When defeated, decide the consequences of your own defeat.
- Transform another character’s successful test into a failed test.
- Automatically compel another character in an intrigue.
- Permanently remove the penalties associated with a negative quality.
- Negate the effects of another character’s burned Destiny Point.
- Add a significant detail to a scene, a significant and useful element that moves the story along Avoid certain death. When you use this option, your character is presumed dead.